Stigmabase is a non-profit internet initiative dedicated to informing and raising awareness on the damaging effects of social exclusion and stigma around the world. The marginalization of individuals or categories of individuals is a too common phenomenon. Millions of people are facing this problem around the world and many complex factors are involved.

Search This Blog



Tags about global social exclusion |



Keep The Promise on AIDS to Nigerians

Keep The Promise on AIDS to Nigerians
- In 2016 according to UNAIDS, Nigeria recorded 220, 000 new HIV infections, one of the highest rates in sub-Saharan Africa. Same year, she recorded 160, 000 AIDS-related deaths. Among pregnant women living with HIV, only 32% are on treatment. The fate of the remaining 68% and their unborn ...

Follow by Email